- Operating System: Solaris x86-64, Solaris Sparc, Linux-x64
- Database Versions: Oracle 11g and 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 
- Certified on Oracle Database 22.214.171.124 with In-Memory Column Store
- Capture from Active Data Guard (ADG) Standby with Classic Extract - The new TRANLOGOPTIONS MINEFROMACTIVEDG option allows classic extracts to mine online redo logs shipped to the Oracle Active Data Guard standby system. Oracle GoldenGate connects to the standby database to get metadata and other required data as needed.
- Support User Defined Data Type (UDT) and ANYDATA Data Type - This is not enabled by default and can only be enabled on
- 126.96.36.199 databases: the source database compatibility needs to be 188.8.131.52.0 or greater and with the patch for bug 18038108 installed
- 184.108.40.206 database with source database compatibility is 220.127.116.11.0 or greater.
Integrated extract will replicate the data natively. The classic Extract is fetch-based by default. You can use TRANLOGOPTIONS USENATIVEOBJSUPPORT to specify that the capture is redo-based.
- SHARE option for Integrated Extract Registration - With the introduction of the SHARE option for REGISTER EXTRACT, i.e. REGISTER EXTACT <new_extract_name> DATABASE SHARE <existing_extract_name>, the new extract registration is faster because of leveraging the existing mining dictionary.
- Support for SOCKS5 - This allows you to replicate to and from cloud databases without opening additional TCP port on your network. It leverages your SOCKS compliance setting and uses it for data transfer. The new parameter is SOCKSPROXY host:port, [PROXYCSALIAS <alias> [, PROXYCSDOMAIN domain]].
- Using TAG to Exclude Transaction in Active-Active Replications - Starting from this version , you can use the new EXCLUDETAG option along with the EXCLUSEUSER, EXCLUDEUSERID options with TRANLOGOPTIONS to prevent capturing of replicat transactions. 
- Support Create Table As Select - It's replicated as DDL+DML with the TRANLOGOPTIONS GETCTASDML option.
- Column Level Character Set Support - This is limited to Oracle only in 18.104.22.168.0.
- Support Edition Based Redefinition and Multiple Editions